Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day



I hope all the mothers had a great Mother's Day. I had a great first Mother's Day. Brian took charge of Sydney in the morning and I got our stuff ready for a picnic at Chautauqua Park. We met up with our friends Lauren, Phil & Sophia. Sydney and Sophia enjoyed each other's company. Of course, Sophia was just talking to Sydney and Sydney just listened. She didn't want to contribute to the conversation much yesterday. She is quiet like her dad. Whitney arrived last night to stay the week. She and Sydney hit it off from the start. They will both have a fun week. To finish up the night, Brian and I did Sydney's hand print. Sydney was sound asleep and would have done great except once you put her hand in the plaster she woke up. She squirmed so the hand print is a little smeared. But... it is her hand print forever and ever :-).

1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

Hey you guys, Thanks so much for the pics and note. I got it this weekend when I went to Butte. She certainly is growing like a beautiful flower....I always hated the weed analogy! You can see the personality in her facial expressions.....so cute.
We got 4" of snow on Saturday and some much needed rain the night before so we really can't get out and picnic yet. Hope you are feeling better Brian. Hugs, love and Prayers, Aunt Mary.