Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playdate with Mommy

Since I don't work on Monday's, Sydney and I have all day together. She was so cute last Monday!

"Cheese!"


She doesn't have any kitchen items for her kitchen yet. She takes her toys and puts them in the sink then takes them one by one out of the sink and puts them into the fridge then take them one by one and puts them into the sink........



She loves her Daddy's shoes

Sydney loves to play in her hat. Well, that day she also wanted to play in her mittens. She would have me put them on, help her take them off, put them back on.......

Please Mommy, can I go outside? If you won't help me, I'll do it myself! Ok, so she can't open the door yet, but very impressed that she could reach up that far.

No more bottles! She has been on the sippy cup for a couple of weeks now.

No comments: