Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just Being Cute




Let's play ball
What a life

Time to cook the egg

Hi!

Where, oh where, did it go?

I just love playing with ziploc bags :-). I especially like to take them out, put them on the floor, pick them back up, put them in the drawer and then do it all over again.

Good to the last drop

I'm so cool

Mommy bought me some balls to play with. We weren't sure where to put them so we started with a few in the bucket.

"If the balls go in here, why can't I?"

Who needs the blow up pool I bought to put the balls in when she loves playing with them in the broken laundry basket?



1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

Hello folks, Loved to see Sydney and all her latest "tricks". Especially love her riding the hobby horse. Gotta watch her toes that she doesn't get one caught under the rocker arm. Maybe put some small pegs on the front lets for her to rest her feet on. That way they won't get under and get pinched. Can be very painful. John had one when he was little that was a plastic horse on the four springs. Boy could he make that thing rock ! ! Never did like riding the horses in real life like Uncle Perry. Love you all, Auntie M