Saturday, July 25, 2009

Water Table

Sydney had such a good playing with the water table at Gran & Pops, that I decided to order one for her. She had a great time and was super wet & pruny by the time we went in for lunch. Sydney finally got the pitcher from Brian and started dumping water onto the front porch.



Sydney woke up halfway through her nap so I rocked her back to sleep. We both ended up taking a nap in the chair. I love the snuggle times since they are so few and far between now.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

All the pictures of Sydney's happy life are such a joy to see. She is soaking up everything like a little sponge right now and learning more words everyday. The videos were so cute. Thanks for sharing with us who are far away.

Kisses and snuggles to our sweetie pie.

Love Grammy

Meade Family said...

I hate that we keep missing each other on the phone! Do know that I check the blog almost daily and I love that I get to see Syndey regularly this way!
Miss you bunches!
Whitney

Aunt Mary said...

She is such a smart little lady, you can tell from all the videos...especially the ones with Uncle Gregg!! Have a young picture of Brian and she reminds me so much of him. Hugs to all, Auntie M