Monday, January 4, 2010

Around The House

Tuesday was a busy day! Here are pictures of Sydney around the house before we went to the Gaylord Hotel to see the Christmas decorations and the ICE presentation. Those pictures will be separate posts.

Sydney loves to read

and loved to play with Grammy's costume jewelry

and loved to play in Grammy's bathroom


and loved to play with Grammy's phone

Sydney helped Grammy with the broccoli for their dinner. The video is so cute!
Video: Sydney helping Grammy with the broccoli
Brian's family usually does a puzzle during the Christmas holiday. Amber (who lives in Australia) sent their mom a puzzle of Australia. It was really cute - more pictures of it to come later.
I joked on FB that I survived the day in Texas after wearing my Alabama shirt around town. I have some family around there that happened to be getting together that night for dinner. How lucky Brian and I was to be invited to join them. One good reason for FB :-). We had a fabulous time catching up with them since it had been years and years since I had seen any of them.

No comments: