Sunday, December 5, 2010

Odds N Ends

My book clubbers donated some items to help some soldiers out. Everyday gear was stolen on its way the base oversees. Ball Aerospace was taking up donations and sending stuff over the guys/gals that lost their stuff. We collected 5 sets of sheets, 17 shirts, 3 packs of socks, 18 chapsticks, 3 sunscreens, 2 moleskins and sent 6 signed cards. Thanks to my book club! As I was getting it all together, Sydney played with the chapsticks - put them in a nice circle (with Mommy's help).

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Wow, this last week has been so busy for me with getting everything ready for the gang to come that I hadn't had a chance to check the blog (not at all like Grammy you know)and WOW what great stuff!!! Loved the ALL the gym videos. Too cute! I saw that advent calendar at US Toys and it looked so cute. Can't wait to see everyone and your "new" Christmas tree looks fab.
Love you all
Grammy