Sunday, February 13, 2011

Educate Ball for Uganda

While Brian and Gabe were at the CU basketball game & having guy time, Sydney & I went out for some girl time. We got invited to the fundraiser for Uganda. We had a blast!

The girls went running to the festivities (I know the picture is blurry)

THE GIRLS (and no, we didn't pre color coordinate)

The girls danced the WHOLE time!

Waiting on the band...

And the band started, and the dancing continued. [Luckily I was the one with the camera and didn't get photographed dancing :-)]

I have no idea where she got her dance moves!
Lillia was quite proud of this move...
Videos: The girls dancing (Again, I did not prompt Sydney on her dance moves....)

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Dancing with the stars...here she comes!! To cute!! Grammy loves this one.