Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dizzie Izzie

Sydney got to join 14 other girls to model Dizzie Izzie clothes for the company's photo shoot. http://www.dizzieizzie.com/

Sydney even got to have her hair done. The photographer's assistant said the photographer wanted Sydney's hair to be 'crazy hair' and I was a bit worried. But it turned out so cute!

Before (what a long pony tail!)

During

Ta Da!


One of my favorite pictures...

Two of the big girls were getting their picture done at this table with Izzie drinks. Afterwards Sydney asked me to take her picture at the same table with her water. Adorable!

Playing with the jump rope in between pictures.


So I let her run around without shoes on and...

inevitably fell down and got a boo boo :-(

Let's put your hands in the air...

I'm supposed to do WHAT?

Another favorite
The photographer posted this picture on Facebook. I can't wait to see the rest! (Sydney is on here twice).

Sydney didn't want to take her tights off, so we had a cute outfit. We got home and played with a bunch of puzzles.

Seriously Mom, stop taking pictures!

2 comments:

Christa Hale said...

Is it bad that the last pic you took with the "Mom! I am so over this" face is my favorite? She's just beautiful!

French Family said...

I love that picture too! It is so Sydney :-)