Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grammy, Amber & Adeline's Trip

Amber & Adeline came to the states from Australia for a family visit. Grammy drove up from Texas. We had them all here for almost a week for a fun visit.

I have more videos to post, however they take a long time to upload. I went ahead and posted the pics and will update the blog with more vidoes soon!

I can fly!

Kangaroo Kingdom






The girl to Sydney's right is as tall as her and is only 9 months old! Come to find out her mom was a basketball player :-)






Another day we ate lunch at Chick-fil-A and then went to the Butterfly Pavilion





Bath time!

Brother & Sister & Cousins

I love my Uncle Bubby!

Your joshing me!


I am still so cute

Peek-A-Boo!

Uncle Bubby teaching Addie to throw a frisbie

Time for the PARK - the only warm day we had when they were here was the day before they left for Texas.



2 comments:

Aunt Mary said...

Loved these family pix. The girls have both grown so much, and I loved how long Addie's hair has gotten. You all look like you had so much fun. Can't wait to see the rest of the pix. Love Auntie M

patti said...

Oh...what fun! I had to see pics of grammy with both of her girls. I'm grammy's neighbor in Texas.

Those girls are lucky to have such a wonderful Grammy but I know you all know that. Sydney is so cute! I hope she gets to come down and play here in Texas sometime.