Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun in the Sun

After the hike, Brian went to play golf. Sydney and I headed to the park, however it was so warm that I thought it would be a good day for the water table. Later that night Christa and Shannon came over for dinner. They are moving back to Atlanta in a few weeks :-(. I am so glad I got to see her as much as I did while they were here - which wasn't enough. Safe travels!!!

Time to water the non-plant area

Moving on to watering the drive way

Sophia and her mom ended up coming over for some water table time and a picnic in front of the house. Sophia took her dress off so it wouldn't get wet, so Sydney followed her lead :-) NAKED BABIES!!! (with diapers)

They were so cute during the picnic

On to Sydney's 3rd outfit for the day. The girls up the street were going to have a squirter fight and got Sydney some squirters. Too bad she went down for a nap and didn't get to join them. Next time!


Finally, some play time inside.

1 comment:

Cathi Green said...

I think we'll need to get a water table when Cady's a little older : )