Friday, August 13, 2010

eTown

Brian and I went to eTown last night. eTown (www.etown.org) is a non-profit organization live radio show. eTown is a weekly one hour radio show aired on over 270 stations and podcasts around the world. We saw Ray LaMontagne and The Pariah Dogs. I knew one of his songs :-), however really enjoyed the show. Here is a link to Trouble http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3D9i0-ftVs.

Holy Cow - I actually broke my rule of posting in order! Please check back to see the remainder of the Alabama trip.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

So glad the two of you got some time alone to do something you enjoy. Have a great weekend and enjoy your cool weather. It's been over 100 now for 15 straight days with no let up in sight. 104 for a high today. Oh well, we're talking summer in Texas, has it ever been any other way but hot, hot, hot!!! Kisses to my sweetheart and love you three mucho much.