Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend

Brian, Sydney and I have spent some quality time together since Friday after work. Sydney and I leave for Alabama Monday night and Brian is going to visit with his Dad this week. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. I know, I know - that is so unlike me :-). I was enjoying our time so much I didn't take the time to remember to take pictures.

I let Brian and Sydney have a Daddy/Sydney morning since he won't see her for a week. We always have Mommy/Sydney days, so I thought they needed this. Brian was getting the backpack ready and Sydney decided she needed to go ahead and buckle herself in. They are off in Boulder now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Cathi Green said...

My goodness, she's getting so big! I hope they're having a good time : )

Aunt Mary said...

I always liked father/daughter time, was very scarce because Grandad was usually working or at church or school board meetings. The boys had little league with Dad, so when I got time, it was very special. Have a good time in 'bama with Sydney. Brian and Chip should have a good time too, between golf and maybe a ball game.