Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finally

Finally got the washer and dryer. What a long day!

Here is the shortened long story - may want to ignore :-)
9:45-11:45 - original arrival time
10:30 - received call stating the truck had to go in the shop and were going to be 2 hrs late on schedules ~ so I thought they would arrive between 1&2
2:40 - received call that they just got a truck and my new window of time was 4-7pm

I was NOT happy. I called the manager and ended up saying I wanted compensated for the extra time I had to take off work to wait on them. Plus I couldn't leave the house thinking they were going to show up. I think I pissed them all off since they arrived at exactly 7pm.

But.... we got our washer and dryer and the dryer door actually opens ALL the way!

3 comments:

Grammy said...

You go girl!!!! You had every right to be angry. Hope they did you right with some cash in your pocket. And after all that the door opened all the way. Can't believe it. If the original delivery guy had been doing his job right you could have avoided all that time and grief. Oh well, it looks great and now laundry day won't be such a drudge (:

Aunt Mary said...

Nothing like having a washer and dryer in the home that works and makes your load lighter. You let me know how that works for you, getting compensated for your time waiting. They tell me they cannot give time frames, just days of delivery or repair. What a crock. I am proud of you for giving them grief from all of us! Love, Auntie M

Anonymous said...

That's great...it's taken me a long time to figure it out that it doesn't matter how hard you yell or how well you bully, the customer is never right in this country.

By the way, my blog was not a punt at you. It was a punt at all the naggers that I love!

Miss you and can't wait to see you!
Amber