Thursday, July 8, 2010

GPa'a Trip

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures. Most of our pictures are corrupted and I was trying to figure out how to get them back. No luck so far. Maybe I will get lucky and will be able to recover them.

GPa arrives at the airport with Minnie Mouse

Brian and his dad went to the Rockie's game Friday night.


Saturday was another Nature Explorers Club outing. We went to Bobolink Trail in Lafayette. We started off at the trail head at the creek.

And we are off...

Sydney LOVED holding the worm.

Fun with Sophia

Sydney and I made 4th of July cupcakes. She helped with the cupcake mix and then to help color the icing.

Reading to GPa

Brian, his dad and Sydney went to Heritage Square (http://www.heritagesquare.info/) in Golden on Monday. As some of you have witnessed, Sydney likes to cling to her mommy when we have guests. So, I didn't go with them so that Sydney would have fun with Brian & GPa. Looks like I missed out on a lot of fun!


Still not sure how Brian fit in that ride!


Looks a little weighted down on the banana ride ;-)

1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

Looks like a fun visit by G-pa. He looks like he has just about gone total Q-tip! I guess I have a long way to go to keep up with the boys. LOL Love you all, Auntie M