Saturday, June 19, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Some fun shots of Sydney kicking her ball in the yard. NOOOO that is not snow - that is just way too much cottonwood!

Time to admire the flowers.

Isn't this a yoga pose?

Well, Friday was Mommy-Sydney day. We had a very busy day. We started off at the gym and then off to visit Carrie and Jossie in Golden. That was fun to catch up with an old friend. Sydney attempted nap time with no success. So off to the pool we went. We swam until 5:00 - oops should have been home preparing dinner ;-). She finally passed out on the way home. We let her sleep for about 30 minutes so that she would go to bed that night.

Saturday was another busy day. It started off with going to the gym before Sydney's swim class at 10. Afterwards, we decided to stick around and swim until noon. Sydney got to each lunch at the pool - hot dog and almost a whole orange. She worked up an appetite! Having the YMCA pool open now reminds me of my pool days at the Irondale Swim and Tennis Club. Memories!!! Sydney slept for 2 hours today - I am beginning to love pool time :-). We chilled at the house after her nap. I was sitting in chair sideways with my feet hanging over the side and Sydney asked me to get down and then sat in there like me. Then she acted like she was reading my book. My little bookworm. Love it!

Notice that the book is upside down.

As we were playing outside, Sydney asked her Daddy to sit down so she could put a pony in his hair. She moved onto mine next. Then it was off to take a quick walk around the block.

Sydney is now asleep. Phew - We are tired!
Next up.......
Father's Day

1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

Bottle some of the energy up and send me some...I could use a gallon about now. Love and miss you all, Auntie M