Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gran & Pop's Trip - Remainder of Their Trip

Gran, Sydney & I went to Santa's Workshop (http://www.santas-colo.com) while the guys played golf. I was told many times to take Sydney there while we were in The Springs. I think she needs to be another year older. We started off on a ride that I thought was going to be MUCH slower. Sydney didn't cry, however she held on tight to my arm.

I think I traumatized Sydney on the first ride, so she was even holding on tight on the train and carousel.

See, I am not too strict all the time. We enjoyed some ice cream before going to see Santa.

Saturday we all went to breakfast and then drove through the Garden of the Gods (http://www.santas-colo.com). Sydney didn't want to take any more pictures.


Sydney slept all they way through the Garden of the Gods.

Squirter fight!

Puzzle time

We all went to the Boulder Creek Festival Sunday morning. Sydney sees me push my sunglasses on my head, so she did the same thing right when she sat down at the table.

Faster Gran! Sydney is still learning how to peddle.

Pops: How did that work for the deck?
Brian: Worked great for the deck. I took it to my buddy Gabe's house and couldn't get it to work. Want to try and fix it?
Pops: See the switch? Turn it on.
Brian: Seriously?
Gran & I were laughing quite hard at this point ;-)

Sydney is our little helper. Here she is buckling in Little Sarah.

What a cute princess dress from Gran! Boy does our little girl look like a big girl here!

Me and the parentals.

We had a great time with my parents in town! Too bad Sydney was sick but at least she didn't act like it. Just a bit clingy to her mommy :-). We already miss you. Love you Mom & Dad!

1 comment:

Cathi Green said...

Katie, your parents look fantastic! I love Garden of the Gods, such a beautiful place. Sydney is too cute, hopefully the ice cream erased any trauma :)!